To maintain and manage properties ready to be rented, sales or resided in on behalf of the owner.
Scope of Work
1. Make payments for the utility fees such as electricity bill, water bill, telephone bill etc. and any other related fees on behalf of the owner.
2. Maintain the overall conditions of the property by providing technicians needed for repairs and regular maintenance, as well as maid service for cleaning the premises with the consent of the owner.
3. Coordinate with other parties according to the owner request.
4. Provide a monthly balance report to the owner regarding the property.
5. Co-ordinate for the client for visiting the property
Tenancy Management Policy